The Adult Singles Ministry exists to help single adults age 30 and up to discover life to the full today so they can experience God’s future plan for their lives tomorrow.
Our vision is to build a community of singles who:
- Recognize their value in Christ
- Are living a Christ-centered lifestyle
- Are connected with each other and function as a family of believers
- Are an active part of the church body
- Use their unique gifts to minister outside of the church as well as in it
This department offers a variety of activities bringing singles together for fellowship and fun. Anyone interested can join any of several small groups that meet on a regular basis to help your spiritual growth. Everything in the Adult Singles Department is built around creating a community of singles who want to grow and serve the Lord together.
For information about current events, please email Lori Kolanowski at LKolanowski@CalvarySpringfield.org.