PLAY ZONE PARTY CONTRACT
We are so excited to host your upcoming party! To complete your booking, please review our Facility Use Guidelines found below and digitally sign the agreement.
FACILITY USE GUIDELINES
Calvary Church (hereafter referred to as Calvary) facilities are available for use by both members and non-members for certain pre-approved functions who agree to exercise appropriate care of those facilities while in them and whose behavior is in accord with Church policies. Events in disagreement with the mission, vision and values of Calvary will not be approved.
- All church-related events liability is covered by the church insurance policy. (A wedding or birthday party at Play Zone are considered church related.)
- Insurance coverage must be provided through the person's individual or family policy for all injuries resulting from physical activities or sports injury on Calvary property.
- Calvary or any representative of Calvary accepts no responsibility for personal injury during non-church-related events.
- Calvary or any representative of Calvary accepts no responsibility for personal property loss.
- The host (renter) will be held financially responsible for any facility and equipment damages incurred during the time of and related to the scheduled event.
- Fees are due five business days before the event and are to be made payable to Calvary.
- 90 minute party: $125 (Full amount due five business days before the event.)
- 2-hour party: $175 (Full amount due five business days before the event.)
- Nonrefundable booking fee: $50 (Due at the time of booking to secure your date and will be deducted from your total rental fee.)
- Refundable security deposit: $125 (Due at the time of booking in the form of a credit card hold or check.)
- Fees can be paid by credit card over the phone, check made payable to Calvary Church, or cash. Check and cash payments can be dropped off at the Church Office, located at 1730 West Jefferson Street, Monday through Friday between 8am and 4:30pm.
Setup, Teardown & Cleaning:
- The host (renter) is responsible for setup, teardown and cleaning and agrees to restore premises to the same or better condition including set-up as when you arrived (clear off tables, throw away trash, remove all personal belongings and decorations, etc.).
- There are to be no fires or grills.
- Upon arrival of facility, for safety reasons, the host (renter) is to familiarize themselves and do a visual inspection of all entrances and exits prior to each use.
- No smoking, alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, foul language, or gambling are allowed on the church property. Users are expected to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with Calvary moral teachings.
- No pets allowed.
- Children must be supervised by a Calvary Church staff member.
- External doors are not to be propped open for ventilating purposes.
- Damaged or missing items must be replaced or reimbursed at current replacement prices.
- A refundable security deposit of $125.00 is required by hold on a credit card or check due with the $50.00 nonrefundable booking deposit.
- Calvary will not provide security of any kind for the event.
- All use of the facility and grounds is at the host (renter's) risk, and the host (renter) may be required to sign individual waivers of liability.
- The use of rice, bird seed, confetti, glitter, or rose petals (except with the use of a runner) is prohibited. The use of bubbles outdoors is acceptable for any event.
- Red juice is prohibited.
- Only drip-less candles can be used.
- All Calvary property is to remain on-site.
- No adhesives allowed on walls.
- Host (renter) agrees that they will not use the premises for any unlawful purpose and will obey all laws, rules and regulations of all governmental authorities while using the facilities.
- If there are changes in your plans, please notify Nancy in the Church Office 217-546-9700 to make appropriate arrangements. In the event advance notice of changes are not made to the Church, the agreed upon rates will prevail.
FACILITY USE GUIDELINES AGREEMENT