PLAY ZONE BIRTHDAY PARTIES
Party Venue: Calvary Church - Hazel Dell Campus | 501 West Hazel Dell Road | Springfield, Illinois 62711
Church Office: Calvary Church - Jefferson Street Campus | 1730 West Jefferson Street | Springfield, Illinois 62702
- Play Zone is available for 90 minute or two hour private parties from 1pm to 7pm on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Hours are subject to change.
- Play Zone is not available for private party rental during public hours, on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Sundays, or on other special event days designated by Calvary Church.
- Reservations must be made at least 10 business days prior to party date.
- To secure your reservation, a refundable security deposit and non-refundable booking deposit are required at the time of booking.
- Play Zone area
- Community Room
- Tables (up to 8) and chairs (up to 48)
- One staff member to oversee Play Zone area
- One drink per child
- 90 minute party: $125 for up to 10 kids ages 1-11
- 2 hour party: $175 for up to 10 kids ages 1-11
- Additional children: $10 each child due on day of party, up to 30 kids total
- EyePlay™ Interactive Game System: $50 for one hour, includes additional staff member to operate and oversee
- Cafe venue rental: $50
- Socks: $1 per pair
- Reservation not guaranteed until the following payments are received:
- Refundable security deposit of $125 is due at time of booking to cover possible damages during party. Payment can be made placing a hold on a credit card or with cash.
- Non-refundable booking deposit of $50 is required and will be applied to your total rental cost.
- Total rental balance must be received 5 business days prior to scheduled party date.
- Payments can be made in the form of cash, check, or credit card.
- Payments with cash and checks (made payable to Calvary Church) can be made at the Church Office, 1730 West Jefferson Street, Monday-Friday from 8am-4:30pm.
- Payments with credit card can be made at the Church Office or over the phone at 217.546.9700.
- Cake, pizza, bottled water, tablecloths, and utensils may be brought into facility.
- No other food or drinks allowed.
- All food and drinks must be kept in the Community Room.
- You are responsible to clear tables and throw away trash at end of party.
- You may bring in your own decorations (balloons, etc.), but adhesives, including tape, are not allowed to be used on walls, doors, or windows.
- Access to areas other than Play Zone, Community Room, and restrooms is not allowed.
- Socks must be worn by children at all times. Please remind guests to bring socks. Socks are available for purchase for $1 per pair.
- Must adhere to Play Zone Rules at all times.
- Party set-up time is 15 minutes prior to party. Party must be cleared out within 15 minutes of your scheduled end time.
- Technical equipment (computer, sound system, or projector) in the Community room is not included in the rental and touching or using the equipment is not allowed.
- No food, candy, or gum, allowed in the Play Zone.
- You are responsible for any damage to the Play Zone and Community Room (tables, chairs, walls, play/tech equipment, etc.)