PLAY ZONE BIRTHDAY PARTIES
The Play Zone is open!
Party Venue: Calvary Church - Hazel Dell Campus | 501 West Hazel Dell Road | Springfield, Illinois 62711
Church Office: Calvary Church - Jefferson Street Campus | 1730 West Jefferson Street | Springfield, Illinois 62702
- Play Zone is available for 90 minute or two-hour private parties on Saturdays.
- Two options are available for party rentals. Hours subject to change.
- Option 1: 90-minute party at 1:00pm. Play Zone will be open for the first hour of the party. After that, Play Zone will close, and guests can make their way to the Community Room for cake and gifts.
- Option 2: 2-hour party at . Play Zone will be open for the first 90 minutes of the party. After that, Play Zone will close, and guests can make their way to the Community Room for cake and gifts.
- Reservations must be made at least 10 business days prior to party date.
- To secure your reservation, a refundable security deposit and non-refundable booking deposit are required at the time of booking.
- Play Zone area
- Community Room
- Tables (up to 8) and chairs (up to 48)
- One staff member to oversee Play Zone area
- One drink per child
- Option 1: 90 minute party: $150 for up to 10 kids ages 1-11
- Option 2: 2 hour party: $200 for up to 10 kids ages 1-11
- Additional children: $10 each child due on day of party, up to 30 kids total
- EyePlay™ Interactive Game System: $50 for one hour, includes additional staff member to operate and oversee
- Cafe venue rental: $50
- Socks: $1 per pair
- Reservation not guaranteed until the following payments are received:
- Non-refundable booking deposit of $50 is required and will be applied to your total rental cost.
- Refundable security deposit of $125 is due at time of booking to cover possible damages during party. (A credit card will be held on file and will be charged $125 only in the event of damages during the party.)
- Total rental balance must be received 5 business days prior to scheduled party date.
- Payments can be made in the form of cash, check, or credit card.
- Payments with cash and checks (made payable to Calvary Church) can be made at the Church Office, 1730 West Jefferson Street, Monday-Friday from 8am-4:30pm.
- Payments with credit card can be made at the Church Office or over the phone at 217.546.9700.
- Cake, pizza, bottled water, tablecloths, and utensils may be brought into facility.
- No other food or drinks allowed.
- All food and drinks must be kept in the Community Room.
- You are responsible to clear tables and throw away trash at end of party.
- You may bring in your own decorations (balloons, etc.), but adhesives, including tape, are not allowed to be used on walls, doors, or windows.
- Access to areas other than Play Zone, Community Room, and restrooms is not allowed.
- The Community Room will be available during the entire length of your party. The Play Zone will close 30 minutes before the end of your party for your guests to enjoy treats and gifts.
- Socks must be worn by children at all times. Please remind guests to bring socks. Socks are available for purchase for $1 per pair.
- Must adhere to Play Zone Rules at all times.
- Party set-up time is 30 minutes prior to party. Party must be cleared out within 15 minutes of your scheduled end time.
- Technical equipment (computer, sound system, or projector) in the Community room is not included in the rental and touching or using the equipment is not allowed.
- No food, candy, or gum, allowed in the Play Zone.
- You are responsible for any damage to the Play Zone and Community Room (tables, chairs, walls, play/tech equipment, etc.)