Calvary Temple Single Adults Ministry exists to help single adults aged 35-55 discover life to the full today, so they can experience God’s future plan for their lives tomorrow.
Our vision is to build a community of singles who:
- recognize their value in Christ,
- are living a Christ-centered lifestyle,
- are connected with each other and function as a family of believers,
- are an active part of the church body, and
- use their unique gifts to minister outside of the church as well as in it.
Calvary’s Single Department offers a variety of activities bringing singles together for fellowship and fun. Anyone interested can join any of several small groups that meet on a regular basis to help your spiritual growth. There is also a Sunday School class that meets every Sunday during the third service (11:11 AM) with Biblical teachings on issues singles deal with in their daily lives. Everything in the Single Adults Department is built around creating a community of singles who want to grow and serve the Lord together.
For information about current events, please contact .