Calvary Kids Play Zone
Our new indoor play zone features an interactive Eyeplay system where your kids can have fun in a safe and secure environment. This 464-square-foot space includes two slides, a tangle tube maze, a power ball room, and roller squeezes along with a special area designed just for toddlers.
For safety purposes, all kids must be checked-in prior to entering the play zone. To create a free KidCheck profile visit go.kidcheck.com, select Sign-up, and then I’m a Parent, Guardian. Follow the link to set up your free login account. When prompted, enter Calvary Church (Springfield, IL) from the drop down menu.
- Monday through Wednesday - 9am until noon.
- Saturday - 9am until noon through Memorial Day 2017.
- Hazel Dell Campus - 501 West Hazel Dell Road, Springfield.
Play Area Rules:
- Please review the illness policy here.
- Parent(s) or guardians, 18 years or older, must stay on Calvary Church campus with child(ren.)
- Remove shoes before entering.
- Socks must be worn at all times and are available for $1.
- Play area is designed for walkers to 11-years-old.
- All kids must be supervised by an adult appointed by Calvary Church.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Slides are down only. No climbing up.
- Slide down one at a time.
- Guests assume all risks from use of equipment.
- Birthday parties by reservation only. See contact info below.
- No day cares.
- No groups larger than 6 are allowed during regular business hours.
- Have fun!
- For more information on the play zone, availability or cost for BIRTHDAY PARTIES or groups, please contact the Church Office at (217) 546-9700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow Calvary Kids Springfield on Facebook for updates on special events and activities at PLAYZONE.
- Cafe' 501 is open during PLAYZONE hours with hot and cold beverages, pastries and light meals available. Click here for more info.
Just for Mom's:
Weekly Bible Study:
Date: Tuesday mornings (check events calendar for more info)
Place: Room K102 - Hazel Dell Campus (501 W.Hazel Dell Street, Springfield)
Time: 9:30am - 11am
Just for Dad's:
Our mission is to have men come together and share a meal and get to know one another. It is a time where we have speakers that will challenge us to be better men of God.
Date: The first Saturday of the month (check events calendar for more info)
Place: Fellowship Hall - Jefferson Street Campus (1730 W.Jefferson Street, Springfield)